Propane Leak Causes Home Explosion in Lester, Alabama

In Lester, Alabama, a devastating incident occurred on July 19, 2023, when a propane leak led to a home explosion on Salem Minor Hill Road. Upon returning from work, the homeowner detected a gas smell and discovered that his dogs had damaged the gas heater, eventually leading to the tragic explosion.

As a result of the explosion, the house is now uninhabitable, and the homeowner is undergoing treatment for burn injuries at a local hospital. Emergency responders, including West Limestone Fire and other area agencies, were promptly assisting.

To prevent such traumatic incidents from happening to your customers, take advantage of the award-winning safety training programs on the TankSpotter app and the safety consulting services offered via PropaneSafetyPro. Preventative safety measures are essential to protecting both lives and property.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *